[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart snippets and pre/post scripts

Mullis, Josh (CCI - Atlanta) josh.mullis at cox.com
Mon Nov 23 14:19:50 UTC 2009

Good day all,

I have created several snippets under "Systems -> Kickstart -> Kickstart
Snippets".

I am trying to place these in a pre/post script without much success.

 My issue is that when I view the generated kickstart file, I only see
the "$SNIPPET(spacewalk/1/snippet-name)" and not the content of the
snippet.

I have tried placing the snippet variable under "Kickstart Details ->
Advanced Options -> Custom Options" and under the Scripts tab as well.

Anyone have any luck with this?

Using v0.6 .

Many thanks
-Josh