[Spacewalk-list] Initial load of Red Hat channel...?

Speagle, Andy andy.speagle at wichita.edu
Tue Nov 24 02:13:34 UTC 2009

If you have RHN access with enough system entitlements and want to sync RHEL content, you should look at the "mrepo" utility.  This will allow you to pull down RHEL content from RHN from which you can create yum repos.  You can then sync your Spacewalk channels with these repos.

It's rather roundabout....but it works.  Good luck.

Andy
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile