[Spacewalk-list] [Fwd: Re: where can i find the next packages]

rob morrien rmorrien at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 2 11:53:04 UTC 2009

> rob morrien wrote:

>>> rhnlib
>>> libxml2-python
>>> spacewalk-koan
>>>
>>> the should be loaded from  http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/0.4
>>>
>>> but the problen is directory 0.4 is not on the webserver.
>>>
>>> where can i fing those packages?
>>>
>>> regards rob
>>>

>> Hi Rob,
>>
>> While I would like to help, please take this to spacewalk-list.   I do
>> not actually work on Spacewalk and do not know the answer, and support
>> questions are better posted to mailing lists than developers directly.
>> There are people there that would know the answer.
>>
>> --Michael

> Since 0.6 is out, we no longer keep 0.4 packages up.  To get the 0.6
> packages look here: http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/0.6/
>
> I'll update the wiki.
>
> -Justin
>
> --
> Justin Sherrill, RHCA          1801 Varsity Drive.
> Software Engineer                Raleigh, NC 27603
> Red Hat, Inc.

hello Justin,

thx for your answer, but i have still problems

i can find only stuff for fedore 10 and 11 , not for fedora 9 anymore

if i go to the directory fedore  i can find the packages
  rhnlib and spacewalk-koan but not  pyOpenSSL AND LIBXML2-PYTHON

THE SAME FOR RHEL

pls tell me which directory i have to use :
i run with centos 5.3 on my base computer.

pls tell me where i can find pyOpenssl and libxml2?

regards rob