[Spacewalk-list] Trying to create a kickstartable channel from Fedora 11

Michael Schwager mschwage at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 22:37:25 UTC 2009

Hi,
I have a Fedora 11 DVD and I am trying to kickstart servers using Fedora
11.  So, I did an rhnpush to create a Fedora 11 channel.  Now, when I go to
create a Kickstart Profile, I give my channel as the Base Channel but it
says "No trees were found for the selected channel ".  I tried to make a
tree, using a script that I found on the net, but it didn't seem to work.  I
used "./make-ks-tree.sh", and I still have no trees found.

Is there another way?

One issue I have is that a certain package is broken, the
leonidas-backgrounds-kdm package, so it could not be added to the channel.
Would that cause me grief?

Thanks for any help.

--
-Mike Schwager