[Spacewalk-list] Reposync

Anoop Bhat ABhat at trustwave.com
Fri Oct 9 22:29:35 UTC 2009

I’m using reposync to sync the packages and push them to spacewalk.

For x86_64, I use arch=x86_64 and it works just fine.

For IA-32, I use i386 but it doesn’t grab the i686 packages. Should I be running multiple reposync commands with different arch specs or is there one that will do it?

When I ran arch=i686, I only got about 1200 packages and httpd wasn’t one of them. I had to run arch=i386 to get httpd but then I missed all the i686 packages.

My understanding is that i386, i686 are both IA-32.

Thanks

Anoop Bhat
Systems Administrator
Trustwave