[Spacewalk-list] Problems starting virtual machines from withinSpacewalk

Stephen Ross stephen.ross1986 at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:08:01 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am using Xen, sorry should have stated that!

It's not a resource allocation issue I'm afraid. The machine has 128GB ram
and 24 cores, and only 1 or 2 low spec guest VM's running on it.

I've restarted both Spacewalk and the Xen server in question to no avail.

Cheer for the help and quick reply! Any other ideas?

Cheers,