[Spacewalk-list] how to enter empty kernel option?

Steve Kilduff redrocketed at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:34:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

Using the web interface, I am trying to enter a blank kernel option:  Kernel
The intented output at the grub loader would be to have just "rescue",
how-ever it is coming up "rescue="
I have this working fine on my cobbler 1.4 setup, but not now in my
spacewalk-0.6.4-1 and cobbler 1.6.6-1

I can see in the 1.4 setup that kernel_options:
                                                                   rescue: ~
But the format seems have changed in 1.6.6. I have tried everything I can
think of to get this option remaining empty without the equal sign.

Any help much appreciated!
Thanks,
Steve