[Spacewalk-list] RHN Errata in Spacewalk

Rodrique Heron rheron at inferencedata.com
Wed Oct 14 15:54:41 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Andy Speagle
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 11:53 AM
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Subject: RE: [Spacewalk-list] RHN Errata in Spacewalk

Yes, that's the API... though you'll need more than just then Errata functions to make this work.  I have written my solution in Python (borrowing code from Lars Jonsson <ljonsson at redhat.com>).  I've posted a few versions of that to the list, but have a more recent iteration that I could send, if'n you'd like to look...
--
Andy Speagle

"THE Student" - UCATS
Wichita State University