[Spacewalk-list] GPG key URL

Mullis, Josh (CCI - Atlanta) josh.mullis at cox.com
Fri Oct 16 21:22:36 UTC 2009

A little more explanation on this....

In spacewalk channel properties, if I put a "file://" url in the "GPG
key URL" field, yum on the client automatically imports the key.

However if I have an "http://" url in the field, yum does not
automatically import.

Anyone else having this problem or know why this behaves in this manner?

Many thanks..
-Josh