[Spacewalk-list] RHN Errata in Spacewalk

Mullis, Josh (CCI - Atlanta) josh.mullis at cox.com
Sat Oct 17 22:32:49 UTC 2009

Andy,

Great work on this script.
It is a very nice addition to spacewalk...

I am having one problem and it's probably something I'm doing wrong:
When I'm running the script, I get a good bit of the "Hmmm... Package
Missing:" errors.

For example, when I'm cloning the rhel-x86_64-server-5 errata from RHN,
kpartx is one of the packages that it says it's missing.

I can search for kpartx in the package search page and I have a main
package called "kpartx", and it has all the versions inside.

It might be a database problem, but I figured I'd see if you've seen
this before.

Using:
- spacewalk v0.6
- rhn-clone-errata.py v0.4