[Spacewalk-list] entitlements exhausted error

Daniel Wittenberg dwittenberg2008 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 20:53:13 UTC 2009

I just setup a new spacewalk server for testing, and I tried to register
a CentOS 5 box using a key:

Error Message:
    Registration failed: RHN Software Management service entitlements
exhausted
Error Class Code: 91
Error Class Info: Registration token unable to entitle system: maximum
membership exceeded

What I haven't done is sync'd any repo's, since I don't really want
(right now) to cache an entire repo, I just want to use some of the
management features.  I did create a CentOS 5 64-bit channel and make it
open to all though.

So I created a key, tried usage of <null> and 100, and status is
enabled, but yet I can't subscribe anything.

Ideas where to look?

Dan