[Spacewalk-list] Re: Packages with same name in different architectures

David Crim dacrim at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 22:17:40 UTC 2009

The rpm issue I was having has been traced to a bad package that was
installed. After replacing the package, rhnreg_ks works.

While is seems odd that the wrong packages are being served for noarch
and i386 packages, currently it is only the redhat-logos package that
is causing me trouble, so forcing that one package to be correct is an
acceptable work around.

Dave