[Spacewalk-list] could not populate database error

Brent Clements brent.clements at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 03:00:18 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting a strange error when I run spacewalk-setup --disconnected.

It asks me to enter all of the oracle db information but when it goes to
populate the database it stops after one # and says "Could not populate
database"

No other error.

Is there a debug option I can use to see what's going on?

I have followed the install instructions to the ltter.  I've redone the
install 2 times to see if I missed anything and I match ever step.

Thanks for any help!