[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk roadmap

Cliff cperry at redhat.com
Wed Oct 28 16:10:34 UTC 2009

I just made a change to the Spacewalk roadmap. We are wanting to have
the SHA256 work complete before release and as such, I moved the date
out to the 2nd half of November from Oct 30.

As an FYI the Config UID/GID listed feature was released as a Red Hat
knowledgebase article:

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-20163

It outlines how, post installation of a Satellite (or Spacewalk server)
you can change the UID/GID of the user/groups installed by Spacewalk to
something different, if needed in your environment. Ideally we will take
the text and add to our Spacewalk wiki doc section - I personally would
appreciate it if someone got to it before me :)

Cliff