[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk release

rob morrien rmorrien at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 30 14:19:18 UTC 2009

> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 05:47:59PM +0100, rob morrien wrote:
>>
>> i got eveytiem an error like this
>>
>> http://spacewalk/cblr/svc/op/ks/system/netvista1
>
> The URL, when written like this, resolves based on the local
> resolv.conf settings. So for me, it means
>
> 	http://spacewalk.redhat.com/cblr/svc/op/ks/system/netvista1
>
> and that page gives me
>
> 	Page Not Found (404)
>
> Even if you give us FQDN to you machine, chances are it's behind a
> firewall and we won't be able to get there.
>
>> this error is displayed during the kickstart.
>
> Could you maybe copy and paste the full error text and post it here,
> together with information about what you did and what you expected?
>
> Yours,
>
> --
> Jan Pazdziora
> Senior Software Engineer, Satellite Engineering, Red Hat

Jan,

it is my local spacewalk machine.

maybe i did something wrong during the setup of the spacewalk cobbler web
gui or maybe something wrong on the spacewalk version 0.6 setup.

i am looking for a good installation manual for spacewalk to fix maybe my
problems

who can send me a good spacewalk installation instructions.

regards rob