CentOS 5.3 to CentOS 5.4 upgrade and yum_rhn_plugin ==> WAS: Re: [Spacewalk-list] osa-dispatcher not running or not connecting

Michiel van Es michiele at info.nl
Fri Oct 30 14:36:23 UTC 2009

Yes :)
The next problem I got is to install the correct yum_rhn_plugin working
with CentOS 5.4 ;)
The problem is that a lot of CentoS 5 machines are now upgrading to
CenOS 5.4 with a new yum version not compatible with the yum_rhn_plugin
installed by wget -q
http://stahnma.fedorapeople.org/spacewalk-tools/spacewalk-client-tools-0.0-1.noarch.rpm

The question is now: how can I upgrae my centos 5.3 to 5.4 without the
dependency problems (yum_rhn_plugin being to old?)

Kind regards,

Michiel