[Spacewalk-list] RE: Spacewalk .5 & CentOS -- Can't get past web login screen - SOLVED

Greg Fuller gregory.fuller at oswego.edu
Thu Sep 3 20:47:22 UTC 2009

Just an update to my original message.  I had reinstalled multiple times
with the same error.  I also tried a fresh install of .6 and same issue
-- login to the web interface failed every time (without any errors),
just kicked me back to the web login screen again.

Then I checked the system clock on the virtual machine I had spacewalk
installed on, and the system clock was way off.  I set the correct time
via NTP and now I'm able to login to the web interface.

I hope this is helpful for others if anyone runs into a similar issue.

--greg