[Spacewalk-list] Java NullPointerExceptions after 0.6 update?

Alexandros Soumplis soumplis at ekt.gr
Thu Sep 10 11:14:45 UTC 2009

Well, here are the results...

ORG_ID TASK_NAME
---------- ----------------------------------------------------------------
  TASK_DATA   PRIORITY EARLIEST
---------- ---------- ------------------
          1 repo_sync                    0 08-SEP-09
          1 repo_sync                    0 08-SEP-09
          1 repo_sync                     0 08-SEP-09
          1 repo_sync                    0 08-SEP-09
          1 repo_sync                    0 08-SEP-09
          1 repo_sync                    0 08-SEP-09
          1 repo_sync                    0 08-SEP-09

7 rows selected.

Any indication of error ?

On 10/9/2009 3:49 πμ, Jesus M. Rodriguez wrote:
> Seeing as deleting the rhnTaskQueue helps, I'd like to see what's in it.
>
> select * from rhnTaskQueue;
>
> jesus
>
> 2009/9/9 Alexandros Soumplis<soumplis at ekt.gr>:
>
>> As I've run into this problem, can you please explain what kind of
>> information exactly you need.
>>
>> a.

>>> If someone else runs into this problem, I'd really like to see a
>>> pastebin of the content in their tables.
>>> This is line 59:
>>>              item.put("orgId", current.getOrg().getId());
>>>
>>> so either current is null or getOrg() is null.
>>>
>>> jesus

Soumplis Alexandros
Systems Engineer
National Documentation Center /N.H.R.F.
Information Systems Department
48, Vas. Constantinou Av.
116 35 Athens, Greece
phone: +30 210 7273984  fax: +30 210 7252223
email: soumplis at ekt.gr
http://www.ekt.gr

This email is digitally signed by EKT in order to ensure its
integrity and authenticity. EKT participates in the HARICA Public
Key Infrastructure, the Certification Authority of GRNET. You can
install the HARICA root certificate at http://www.harica.gr/trust.php