[Spacewalk-list] RHNPush

Pascal S. Clermont clermontp at LEXUM.UMontreal.CA
Thu Sep 10 14:58:51 UTC 2009

Hi,
I have just installed Spacewalk server on a CentOS 5. Everything seems to be working fine with only a few TRACEBACKs which I try to resolve on the rise.
I am seeking more information on rhnpush. I have an issue that when I use :
" rhnpush  --channel=centos5-base-x86_64 --server=http://localhost/APP --dir=/home/www/html/pub/CentOS5-x86_64/base/CentOS --username=xxxx --password=xxxx "
the packages are not in the correct channel and end up in "Packages in no channel".
But if I simply add the "--header" option to that exact command, everything works as it should.

What will using simply the --header option imply ? must I specify more details such as a Repository URL: for everything to function correctly ?
all packages are local to that server thanks to reposync.

--
Pascal Serge Clermont
System Administrator