[Spacewalk-list] error jabber after upgrade 0.5 => 0.6

Joshua Roys joshua.roys at gtri.gatech.edu
Thu Sep 10 19:10:39 UTC 2009

On 09/10/2009 03:03 PM, Michiel van Es wrote:
> Hi Joshua,
>
> I still got some errors but I can not find out what, is there a way to
> log or debug the modules (router, s2s etc.) seperatly..
> I also found out that when I do an service jabberd restart that s2s
> isn't correctly stopping (always a red FAILED).
> So my guess is that at least that config file is wrong.
> Can I post the config here?
>
> Thanks and kind regards,
>
> Michiel

Michiel,

Yes, service jabberd stop, and then, in 4 terminals:
# router -D
# sm -D
# c2s -D
# s2s -D

See if that tells you anything, and if you need to you can attach your
config file and send it.  Although if it's giving a FAILED on stop, the
config is probably alright.  jabberd might be putting messages in
/var/log/messages at present if you don't want to do the -D thing above.

Good luck,

Joshua Roys