[Spacewalk-list] error in the docu..

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 10:19:51 UTC 2009

Lukas.Matecki at lvr.de wrote:
% Hmmm so what I did wrong ? Followed the Install instructions step by step. This didn't bring me to a running version.
% Without setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH sqlplus64 will not run. A sqlplus command isn't installed on my System  !

It looks like you don't have oracle-lib-compat package installed.

That's quite surprising... I've always thought it's impossible to get spacewalk
(schema) installed without having sqlplus.

% Atm iam having a full functional Spacewalker running. So where is my mistake ?
%
% greetz
%