[Spacewalk-list] error 500

Lukas.Matecki at lvr.de Lukas.Matecki at lvr.de
Wed Sep 16 11:12:30 UTC 2009

Hallo all together,

when i try to load content into Spacewalk over rhnpush into a custom channel, it loads some content till he reach a random *rpm, for example firefox and then he escaped with a error 500. After 3 Atemps he stop trying it. Maybe some failure in the DB´s ?

I tryed it with two different custom channels. Always the same problem. Works till he reach a varius file and the escaped with a error 500.

Which logs i can send to help solve the problem ?

Hope some of you can help me solving that issue.

Greetz