[Spacewalk-list] osad problems

Taco Scargo Taco.Scargo at tomtom.com
Tue Sep 22 13:36:49 UTC 2009

Miroslav,

My /etc/jabberd/c2s.xml file contains:
    <pemfile>/etc/jabberd/server.pem</pemfile>

My /etc/rhn/default/rhn_osa-dispatcher.conf file contains:

osa_ssl_cert  = /usr/share/rhn/RHNS-OSA-CERT

which doesn't exist at all.

I had been hoping this would be an easy yum install exercise.

Maybe someone can point me how to create a working certificate and configure the files.

Thanks,

Taco