[Spacewalk-list] osad problems

Taco Scargo Taco.Scargo at tomtom.com
Tue Sep 22 14:16:05 UTC 2009

Joshua,

I made the changes you proposed.
Unfortunately this has not made the error go away.

My setup completed fine. Running the x86_64 version (0.6).
I did a yum update later which installed a later release of version 0.6

Still puzzled ...

Should /var/www/html/pub/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT be the same as the
cert in /etc/pki/spacewalk/jabberd/server.pem ?

As the one in /var/html/pub has serial number fe:b5:57:35:7a:de:60:98,
The one in /etc/pki/spacewalk/jabberd has serial number
fe:b5:57:35:7a:de:60:99

Regards,

Taco

Taco Scargo | Infrastructure Architect DC&P | TomTom | Oosterdoksstraat
114 | 1011 DK Amsterdam The Netherlands | E: taco.scargo at tomtom.com | T:
+ 31 20 7575 840 office | M: + 31 6 4543 4628