[Spacewalk-list] Configuration file enforcement / reporting

Taco Scargo Taco.Scargo at tomtom.com
Tue Sep 29 11:59:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have been trying to deploy an action that verifies the deployed
configuration files on a number of systems.

The action is deployed and executed fine, I however have been unable to
think of a way to get a clear report on what file was modified on which
system.

I only get a list on which the action was deployed successfully and I
have to click every single system to check this specific output of that
system.

Is this feature lacking from Spacewalk ? Or am I just overlooking this
feature ?

I can ofcourse remotely execute rhncfg-client verify -v

And capture the output somewhere centrally, but I would have thought
this feature would be integrated in Spacewalk.

Thanks,

Taco

This e-mail message contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee, we request that you notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this e-mail message and any attachment(s), without copying, saving, forwarding, disclosing or using its contents in any other way. TomTom N.V., TomTom International BV or any other company belonging to the TomTom group of companies will not be liable for damage relating to the communication by e-mail of data, documents or any other information.