[Spacewalk-list] FW: Issue with Spacewalk 0.8 install on CentOS 5 and Oracle 11G

Hooker, Jonathan Jonathan.Hooker at garmin.com
Wed Apr 7 18:28:19 UTC 2010

I have attached more information on the issues we are having importing deploy.sql into our oracle 11g database. Does anyone have any ideas as to why we are seeing these errors?

Jonathan Hooker
Desktop Support - Engineering
Garmin International
jonathan.hooker at garmin.com<mailto:jonathan.hooker at garmin.com>