[Spacewalk-list] Org Software Channel Entitlements

Mullis, Josh (CCI - Atlanta) josh.mullis at cox.com
Fri Apr 16 17:51:13 UTC 2010

Hey guys..

Using:
- Spacewalk v0.8
- RHEL and CENTOS shared (public) channels.
- 3+ ORGS

I would like to manage the number of RHEL software channel entitlements
for each org.
Since they will be using both RHEL and centos, the simple management
entitlement with unlimited software entitlements will not suffice.

In Org 1, when I go to...
ADMIN -> Organizations -> "Org_Name" -> Subscriptions -> Software
Channel Entitlements, I do not see any channels listed.

Is there a way to add the channels into this list and then modify the
entitlement numbers, as the "System Entitlements" are done?

Thanks
-Josh