[Spacewalk-list] changes to rhn_hibernate.conf

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Tue Apr 20 10:09:04 UTC 2010

Marcus Moeller wrote:
% Hi all,
%
% I need to apply some changes to the hibernate.conf on my system and
% wonder if I should edit /etc/rhn/default/rhn_hibernate.conf directly
% or copy it to /etc/rhn/ instead.

Put your changes to /etc/rhn/rhn.conf, which takes preference over
/etc/rhn/default/*.

% Another question is, if I would do so, do I only have to add the
% changes/diff to the newly created /etc/rhn/rhn_hibernate.conf or all
% parameters that are already in the 'default' config + my additions?

Changes only.

% Best Regards
% Marcus

Michael Mráka