[Spacewalk-list] cobbler ksmeta variables now showing in spacewalk system variables

Justin Sherrill jsherril at redhat.com
Wed Apr 21 20:24:31 UTC 2010

On 4/21/10 12:59 PM, Tom Brown wrote:
> Hi
>
> in 0.8 are ksmeta variables and spacewalk system variables the same
> thing? We use ksmeta a lot as have been using cobbler stand alone for
> a couple of years and are looking to bring spacewalk in. Where we set
> ksmeta within cobbler we are not seeing this in the system under
> 'variable' in spacewalk.

They are the same and should be showing up there.  It's possible that
the 'system profile' in spacewalk is not connected properly to the one
in cobbler.  Do you see two systems in cobbler for this server?

-Justin

> Should we see them there?
>
> thanks

Justin Sherrill, RHCA          1801 Varsity Drive.
Software Engineer                Raleigh, NC 27603
Red Hat, Inc.