[Spacewalk-list] clustering spacewalk

DEMARQUAY, Mathieu mathieu.demarquay at capgemini.com
Fri Apr 23 10:07:12 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am trying to set up a spacewalk cluster on RHEL 5.3 with RedHat Cluster suite. I have probably a data replication problem between my two nodes because on the second one, spacewalk web GUI is started but I cannot log in to it (spacewalk shows me always the login page).

I started to install spacewalk on a first node, it is working fine. I am using oracle-xe so after having installed spacewalk on secondary node, I replicated the following directories with DRBD (network disk mirroring):
 - /var/satellite
 - /usr/lib/oracle/xe/oradata/XE/
 - /usr/lib/oracle/xe/app/oracle/flash_recovery_area/XE/onlinelog/

I have been going through the doc "Implementing Failover Capabilities in Red Hat Network Satellite" but I did not find any tips telling where I am wrong. Am I missing something to replicate on both node to make it work?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Best regard,
Mathieu DEMARQUAY

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message