[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-hostname-rename?

Jeremy Huber Jeremy.Huber at critigen.com
Fri Apr 23 14:22:18 UTC 2010

In the process of re-architecting our spacewalk architecture, I'm moving our spacewalk server out of the DMZ to the internal net, and putting a proxy in the DMZ (common sense, right?).

I see on the wiki about a script called spacewalk-hostname-rename to go through and fix names/IPs in the configs, database, etc.  I can't find that guy anywhere, though.  Anyone know where this is, or is it not valid any more?  Am I better served by just reinstalling and reconfiguring spacewalk?  (I'd rather not, but if that's what it takes..)

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jeremy Huber, CISSP

Information Security Officer