[Spacewalk-list] OT: Installing non-RHEL packages during kickstart

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 20:28:56 UTC 2010

Well I was close ;) been a while since I used it....

And since this is an ot thread anyway... Android > iPhone ;)

Still unless the op is dealing with old rpms that don't play nicely (i'm
looking at you Sun with that rpm 3.x format package) it's better to gpg sign
the rpms being made... it's very simple to set up and if the op needs it I'm
more than happy to share my build scripts.

James