[Spacewalk-list] problem configuring jabber / osa-dispatcher with spacewalk 0.8

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 18:23:27 UTC 2010

Auth db

Silly auto-correct in android...

On Apr 29, 2010 7:22 PM, "James Hogarth" <james.hogarth at gmail.com> wrote:

Something definitely went wrong in install. Looks like jabber didn't get
configured. I saw something similar previously in my proxy install which I
reported and got fixed. You aren't far off getting it configured so a
reinstall is pretty pointless. You need to enable auto registration in
jabber. Osa will then register itself if not already in the sigh fb.

mathieu.demarquay at capgemini.com> wrote: > > Hi, ...