[Spacewalk-list] registerd system

Jonathan Scott lists at xistenz.org
Fri Apr 30 11:06:21 UTC 2010

You've got the 0.8-client items installed, what about "python-dmidecode"
from the EPEL distro?  A quick test on the newly built server, execute
"rhnreg_ks" and see if it complains about that missing package.

I added "python-dmidecode" in the Software -> Package Groups section of the
kickstart once I made my locally sync'd copy of the EPEL channel available
to my kickstart in order to get it to install prior to the snippet execution
and have my server register to my Spacewalk.

The kickstart its self should be automatically executing the kickstart
snippet named "rhn_register" (look for the line that says something like
"#begin Red Hat management server registration").

- Jonathan