[Spacewalk-list] Activation Key Issue

Speagle, Andy andy.speagle at wichita.edu
Tue Aug 3 14:28:58 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I think I might be having a problem with my activation key(s).  Recently, I created a new distro and kickstart profile for RHEL 5.5 x86_64 ... as a course of that I created a new activation key.  Even though I don't have the box checked in the activation key (Configuration File Deployment) to deploy all configuration files when things are registered with that key... my new server installs seem to be getting all config files deployed to them.  I can't find any other place that might be doing that.

Can anyone clue me in on the best way to track this down?  I'm running v1.0 of Spacewalk...

Thanks,

Andy Speagle
System & Storage Administrator
UCATS - Wichita State University