[Spacewalk-list] Seting up channels and subscribe systems - Some questions

Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Wed Aug 4 12:06:04 UTC 2010

Hey,

I saw it was the activation key from the basic i386 setup.

I created a second key and added all my x86_64 child channels to it.

Than I reconnected the server unsing the new key and I do get the message:

This system is not subscribed to any channels.
RHN channel support will be disabled.

In the spacwalk interface there is still no channel selected for that
new registered server and in the  (Alter Channel Subscriptions) link, I
can only choose the i386 Base Software Channel.

Thx for your help, may be you can help some more?!

	Cheers . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. Claudia Hübner

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt