[Spacewalk-list] User is more than 1 org

Tom Brown tom at ng23.net
Fri Aug 13 09:03:19 UTC 2010

I have an interesting problem i think....

I have many orgs and i have a section in my %post that connect to the
spacewalk API to check if this system exists and if it does then
remove it just before the registration. We prefer to remove rather
than generate another system specific key at this time.

The issue i have is that the user that connects to the API can only
live in 1 org and you cant have the same username accesing more than 1
org or have the same user in more than 1 org, or can you?

It would mean added logic depending on which user is to be used which
i could do without really.

any thoughts?

thanks