[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk 1.1 - cobbler heads up

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 19:26:14 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Just a note in case this causes headaches for anyone else....

I accidentally updated cobbler to 2.0.3 when I did a yum upgrade ....
broke spacewalk in a pretty bad way for the kickstart/cobbler side and
nearly had to revert my VM to spacewalk 1.0 and start again...
couldn't even install cobbler from the spacewalk channel...
fortunately was able to rpm -e --nodeps cobbler and install from the
old rpm in the /var/satellite/redhat rpm archives...

Make sure you stay on cobbler 1.6.6!

If you are missing the rpm (EPEL no longer has it) I can email it to you.

James