[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk, RHN plguins...

Chris Donovan alienresidents at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 01:31:26 UTC 2010

Hiyas,

I've setup up spacewalk, and it's all going quite fine.  There is one
thing that is slightly confusin however.  I use the protectbase
plugin, and so when I see packages available for updates I would
expect to _not_ see those packages which won't be applied via yum /
rhn.  However I do see many updated packages, of which won't be
installed due to protectbase, which is what I want.  I would like to
know if there is a way to show _only_ those packages that will be
applied.

If the above hasn't been clear enough, I just want the available
packages to reflect those packages that will actually be installed via
the channel subscriptions, and take into account the plugins
installed.

Thanks,

Chris-