[Spacewalk-list] cant create kickstart distribution.

Jason Welsh jason at monsterjam.org
Thu Aug 26 13:55:26 UTC 2010

 hey folks, trying to follow the instructions at
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToKickstartCobbler

and I have loaded up my base channel with centos 5.5, and created a
child channel with the "tools" and all that has worked fine so far.
but when I fill out the appropriate information and click the "Create
Kickstart Distribution" button, I get this error below..

  Internal Server Error

The server experienced a problem which prevented your request from being
filled out. It may not be possible to execute this action at this time.

Please help us correct this problem by contacting us with details of how
you received this message.

I cant seem to find the appropriate log files to find out what really
went wrong.

thanks/regards,

Jason