[Spacewalk-list] possible to use spacewalk to kickstart RHEL distro?

Jason Welsh jason at monsterjam.org
Fri Aug 27 20:33:25 UTC 2010

 ok, ignore my last message about the failed login.. somehow the login
is failing at work, but not at home.. weird..
anyway, I created an activation key and tried my kickstart again and it
stops at the same place complaining about
not beilg able to read the repository metadata for repository:
anaconda-bas-201003220802.x86_64

thanks/regards,

Jason