[Spacewalk-list] adding repos to spacewalk kickstart

Jason Welsh jason at monsterjam.org
Tue Aug 31 14:32:57 UTC 2010

On 08/31/10 02:29, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Dear Jason,
>
>>  Ive searched but dont see how to do this..
>>
>> I have my kickstart working and now Id like to be able to add a few
>> repos for the kickstart to be able to install from.
>> so in the kickstart config, Id like to see something like
>>
>> repo --name=server-stuff --baseurl=http://myserver/yum/5.50/mystuff/
>>
>> so that I can specify
>> @ mystuff
>> as a software group to install from in the kickstart profile software
>> section.
> Just activate the child channels within the 'Kickstart Details /
> Operation System' section
ok, i see that now. thanks for the info.
When I create my new channel and do a  spacewalk-repo-sync on my custom
channel, it imports those rpms into spacewalk just fine, but when I go
in the "Kickstart Details / Operating System' section, i don't see the
repos I added.. how can I add them or link them so that they are
accessible from this distro?

thanks/regards,

Jason