[Spacewalk-list] Icons not updating

David Hrbáč hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Mon Dec 6 08:25:00 UTC 2010

Dne 1.12.2010 16:48, Michael Morel napsal(a):

> Anyone found that their group Icons show "up to date" ( Blue Checkmark
> ), but the actual systems in the group need updates?

Hi Michael,
I'm experiencing the similar issue. I do have repos synchronised with
upstream. They contains updates but the system overview contains only OK
machines. I have tried to force update packages list on the boxes. These
triggers have been carried out. When I do yum check-update I can even
see the updates within subscribed channels, but overview is still full
of blue (blue icons). Don't know the resolution yet.
Regards,
David Hrbáč