[Spacewalk-list] Problems with osad/jabberd and scheduler after upgrade

Trent Johnson tljohnsn at oreilly.com
Thu Dec 9 18:14:16 UTC 2010

I have recently upgraded to spacewalk 1.2 from 1.1.
When I try to schedule a remote command, I get an internal server error:

500 Error - Internal Server Error

You may have reached this page in one of the following ways:

    1. You've found an error in the site. Please report this error to
your local administrator with details of how you received this message.

I think it has to do with jabber, but am not 100% certain.  I did follow
the instructions here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2010-November/msg00181.html

I am not sure what else to look at.

Thanks,