[Spacewalk-list] Client failover with osad support?

JDFire jdfire at cox.net
Tue Dec 21 18:06:38 UTC 2010

Hello List,

I have been trying to get client failover to work but it seems that the client is unable to switch to the other server configured.

When the primary server is online the same configuration works. As soon as the primary server gets shutdown nothing works. I have configured up2date configuration file as the documentation states but it still doesn't work. I keep getting a "no route to host error". Now when I change up2date to use the secondary server only it works just fine.

Also once I get this working would I be able to use osad during failover?

Kind regards,
JD