[Spacewalk-list] rhn_check

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 20:14:58 UTC 2010

Puppet is a completely different paradigm from what I understand.  It's
different enough that you can't necessarily compare the two of them
directly, feature-wise, as they approach configuration management in
different ways.  I'm not sure if there are plans to integrate Puppet into
Spacewalk.

What I do know about Puppet is that it's not something that you'd likely use
in conjunction with another configuration management application.

I'm kind of a lurker here, as I just set up a Satellite 5.3 box four months
ago, so my experience is a bit out of date compared to what's in development
in Spacewalk.  I'm just hanging out here to keep up to date as to what's on
the horizon.

Jeffrey.