[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk only works with local DB

Stefan Bluhm stefanbluhm2 at alice-dsl.net
Mon Feb 22 14:29:01 UTC 2010

Hi Travis,

it is a central DB server without any security lockdown. I am using it
for one other web application (also on a different app server). Also the
installation works fine and it seems to put all data into the DB. Via
the SQLplus client or during installation. Only the osa-dispatcher seems
to have a problem with this.