[Spacewalk-list] upgraded proxy to 0.8 fails

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 15:15:19 UTC 2010

James Hogarth wrote:
% For the want of a commit the proxy was broken....
%
% Hopefully other proxy users will see this in the list before upgrading
% - or after - and it will fix this issue for them....
%
% Checking the file common / rhnApache.py showed:
%
% from server import apache
%
% The current git commit of that file shows that line to be:
%
% from mod_python import apache
%
% Changing my file locally to that fixed the 500 error I was seeing.

This is connected to mod_wsgi change; so I moved apache.py from server to
common which should resolve the issue.

Fixed package for Spacewalk 0.8 is going to be released soon.

Thanks for the report & investigation.

% James

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat