[Spacewalk-list] Satellite-Sync restrictions?

Brian Kosick Brian_Kosick at McAfee.com
Tue Feb 23 00:48:39 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I've got ISS (InterSpacewalkSync) setup on 2 SP 0.7 servers, my question is, that is seems a child spacewalk server can sync with *any/every* channel available on the parent.   Is there a way, on the server, to say that this child spacewalk server sync can only sync with this organizations channels?

For example, I just was able to sync successfully, a channel that I had marked "trusted orgs only".   The child spacewalk server was freshly setup, and not joined/registered to the master server.    Just the appropriate CA certs copied to RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT and it's varying locations were installed.

Brian