[Spacewalk-list] German how-to about certificates

Brian Kosick Brian_Kosick at McAfee.com
Wed Feb 24 05:41:02 UTC 2010

Nice,

I don't read german anymore, but it looks like it covers just about everything SP needs for custom CA.   I didn't realize that rhn-ssl-tool could actually generate the CA.   One thing that you may want to check/update is the System->Kickstart->GPG & SSL Keys->RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT with the new CA.

I found this page to be helpful as well
http://unfuckablelinux.com/2008/07/02/spacewalk-and-avoiding-self-signed-certificates/

Brian